FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The threat of showers and possible thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County throughout the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy Friday with a high of 80 degrees. The chance of showers is 20 percent for the afternoon but increases to 30 percent in the evening.
Clouds and showers will hang around for Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures in the high 70s and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters