FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The threat of showers and possible thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County throughout the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy Friday with a high of 80 degrees. The chance of showers is 20 percent for the afternoon but increases to 30 percent in the evening.
Clouds and showers will hang around for Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures in the high 70s and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Home On Golf Course Offers Aspetuck Grandeur
- 5 Weston's Weinstein Seeks 4th Term; Spaulding Joins Ticket As Running Mate