FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The threat of showers and possible thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County throughout the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy Friday with a high of 80 degrees. The chance of showers is 20 percent for the afternoon but increases to 30 percent in the evening.
Clouds and showers will hang around for Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures in the high 70s and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Weston Skies Sunday
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Weston's Lunch Box: A New Owner, An Old Name
- 5 Weston Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend