FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The threat of showers and possible thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County throughout the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy Friday with a high of 80 degrees. The chance of showers is 20 percent for the afternoon but increases to 30 percent in the evening.
Clouds and showers will hang around for Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures in the high 70s and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield