FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The threat of showers and possible thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County throughout the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly cloudy Friday with a high of 80 degrees. The chance of showers is 20 percent for the afternoon but increases to 30 percent in the evening.
Clouds and showers will hang around for Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures in the high 70s and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield