FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The unseasonably warm weather for December is expected to stick around Fairfield County for at least another day.
After the fog lifts mid-morning Tuesday, the warm weather should reach highs in the mid 60s inland and in the high 50s along the coast, according to the National Weather Service.
The high temperatures are about 10 to 15 degrees warmer than normal for this time of year and heralded in by warm winds from the southwest, an Accuweather.com report said.
The weather will stay in the 50s and upper 40s for the rest of the week with occasional fog and showers, the weather service forecasts.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding