WESTON, Conn. – Turkey day will be fine for outdoor football and other activities with temperatures near 50 and partly cloudy skies, according to The Weather Channel.
The forecast will remain good for the Thanksgiving weekend with Friday calling for slightly warmer temperatures with a high of 53 before a cooler weekend with a high of 43 Saturday and 39 Sunday.
Chances of rain range from 10 to 20 percent throughout the holiday weekend.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach