WESTON, Conn. – Turkey day will be fine for outdoor football and other activities with temperatures near 50 and partly cloudy skies, according to The Weather Channel.
The forecast will remain good for the Thanksgiving weekend with Friday calling for slightly warmer temperatures with a high of 53 before a cooler weekend with a high of 43 Saturday and 39 Sunday.
Chances of rain range from 10 to 20 percent throughout the holiday weekend.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola