EASTON, Conn. – Ann M. Link of Easton died Dec. 8 in Rutland, Vt. She was 82.
Born Jan. 14, 1930, in New York City, Link was raised in Fairfield. She graduated from Roger Ludlowe High School in 1949 and lived in Washington, D.C., Bridgeport and Monroe, before settling in Easton 35 years ago.
Link began her career with Underwood Corporation, later working for National Education Association of Secondary School Principals, Link Realty and the Visiting Nurses Association before her retirement.
She and her husband traveled extensively in North, Central and South America, as well as many countries throughout the world.
Link is survived by her husband of 56 years, Richard Link; a brother, Richard (Florence) Hurley, of Niantic; two brothers-in-law, John (Phyllis) Link, of Cocoa Beach, Fla., and Stephen (Regina) Link, of Norfolk; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents, David and Ursula Jennings Hurley; and a brother, David Hurley Jr.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Lesko and Polke Funeral Home in Fairfield Center. A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday at Notre Dame Church of Easton. Burial will follow at Lawncroft Cemetery in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be made to Notre Dame Church, 640 Morehouse Road, Easton, CT 06612.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Weinstein's Worries Top Week's News In Weston
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Celebrate Memorial Day With Parades In Easton And Weston