REDDING, Conn. – Anna Maria Costantino Stewart of Redding died Jan. 11 after a recurring battle with breast cancer. She was 50.
Stewart was born Nov. 3, 1962, in Greenwich Hospital to Anthony and Lina Paola Costantino. She married her high school sweetheart, Gregg Stewart, on April 27, 1985, at St. Catherine of Siena Church in Riverside.
She graduated from Greenwich High School in 1981 and earned an associate's degree from Berkeley College and a paralegal certificate from Manhattanville College.
She previously worked as a real estate paralegal, most recently at Riefberg, Smart, Donahue & NeJame, and for more than 15 years at Gregory & Adams.
Stewart served on the scholarship committee at Joel Barlow High School and was an avid skier. She enjoyed sharing time with her family on the slopes and playing softball, gardening and traveling.
Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Catherine of Siena Church in Riverside. Burial will follow at Umpawaug Cemetery in Redding.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Ann's Place, 80 Saw Mill Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 3 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed