EASTON, Conn. – Belle B. Buza Kassib of Easton died Dec. 29 at her home. She was 89.
Kassib was born April 6, 1923, in Dickson City, Pa. She was married to John G. Kassib, who predeceased her. She was an active member of the World War II Submarine Veterans Association.
She is survived by three children, Dennis Kassib, of Heeney, Colo., Patricia Marsh, of Fairfield, and Thomas Kassib, of Easton; a sister, Evelyn Murphy; five grandchildren; a great-grandson; and several nieces and nephews.
A Mass of Christian burial was celebrated Thursday at Notre Dame of Easton Church. Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home in Trumbull handled the arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Homes for Our Troops, 6 Main St., Taunton, MA 02780.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 2 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday
- 4 Bookkeeper Charged With Embezzling $165K From Redding Tree Company
- 5 Easton Puts All Land Records, Maps, Images On Town Website