EASTON, Conn. – Belle B. Buza Kassib of Easton died Dec. 29 at her home. She was 89.
Kassib was born April 6, 1923, in Dickson City, Pa. She was married to John G. Kassib, who predeceased her. She was an active member of the World War II Submarine Veterans Association.
She is survived by three children, Dennis Kassib, of Heeney, Colo., Patricia Marsh, of Fairfield, and Thomas Kassib, of Easton; a sister, Evelyn Murphy; five grandchildren; a great-grandson; and several nieces and nephews.
A Mass of Christian burial was celebrated Thursday at Notre Dame of Easton Church. Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home in Trumbull handled the arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Homes for Our Troops, 6 Main St., Taunton, MA 02780.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow