EASTON, Conn. – Belle B. Buza Kassib of Easton died Dec. 29 at her home. She was 89.
Kassib was born April 6, 1923, in Dickson City, Pa. She was married to John G. Kassib, who predeceased her. She was an active member of the World War II Submarine Veterans Association.
She is survived by three children, Dennis Kassib, of Heeney, Colo., Patricia Marsh, of Fairfield, and Thomas Kassib, of Easton; a sister, Evelyn Murphy; five grandchildren; a great-grandson; and several nieces and nephews.
A Mass of Christian burial was celebrated Thursday at Notre Dame of Easton Church. Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home in Trumbull handled the arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Homes for Our Troops, 6 Main St., Taunton, MA 02780.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo