EASTON, Conn. – Belle B. Buza Kassib of Easton died Dec. 29 at her home. She was 89.
Kassib was born April 6, 1923, in Dickson City, Pa. She was married to John G. Kassib, who predeceased her. She was an active member of the World War II Submarine Veterans Association.
She is survived by three children, Dennis Kassib, of Heeney, Colo., Patricia Marsh, of Fairfield, and Thomas Kassib, of Easton; a sister, Evelyn Murphy; five grandchildren; a great-grandson; and several nieces and nephews.
A Mass of Christian burial was celebrated Thursday at Notre Dame of Easton Church. Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home in Trumbull handled the arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Homes for Our Troops, 6 Main St., Taunton, MA 02780.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals