EASTON, Conn. – Belle B. Buza Kassib of Easton died Dec. 29 at her home. She was 89.
Kassib was born April 6, 1923, in Dickson City, Pa. She was married to John G. Kassib, who predeceased her. She was an active member of the World War II Submarine Veterans Association.
She is survived by three children, Dennis Kassib, of Heeney, Colo., Patricia Marsh, of Fairfield, and Thomas Kassib, of Easton; a sister, Evelyn Murphy; five grandchildren; a great-grandson; and several nieces and nephews.
A Mass of Christian burial was celebrated Thursday at Notre Dame of Easton Church. Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home in Trumbull handled the arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Homes for Our Troops, 6 Main St., Taunton, MA 02780.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens