EASTON, Conn. - Dimitrios Bletsas of Easton died March 27. He was 77.
Bletsas founded Hellas Air Temp. Inc in Norwalk 35 years ago with his sons.
Bletsas is survived by his son, Athanasios Bletsas (Lambrini); daughter, Maria Matsikas (Kostas); daughter in-law, Amalia Bletsas; brother George Bletsas (Antigone); 12 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Ourania Bletsas; and son, Hristoforos Bletsas.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday, March 30 at Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. Funeral Services will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, March 31 at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, 4070 Park Ave., Bridgeport. Burial will follow at the Riverside Cemetery in 81 Riverside Ave, Norwalk.
Donations may be made to: The Hristoforos Bletsas Memorial Scholarship Fund at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, 1230 Newfield Ave, Stamford, CT 06905.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says