EASTON, Conn. - Frank Kreutz, 77, of Easton, died Dec. 10.
Kreutz was born on Sept. 29, 1935, in Czechoslovakia to Joseph and Margaret Kreutz. He was married to Carol Gerek Kreutz for 53 years. He had two children, Kristin and Gregory, and two grandchildren who live in British Columbia.
Kreutz retired from Sikorsky Aircraft after 39 years and served as a warden at Christ Episcopal Church in Easton. He was involved in scouting and Indian Guides and was a member of the Nutmeg Soaring Association. After retiring, he became active with Habitat for Humanity.
He is also survived by his brother, Joseph, and numerous cousins, nieces and nephews
Funeral services will be private and at the convenience of the family. The Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S. Benson Road, Fairfield, is assisting with arrangements.
- 1 Weston Man Charged With Hitting Pedestrian In Westport
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Weston, Easton, Redding; Thunderstorms Possible