EASTON, Conn. - Frank Kreutz, 77, of Easton, died Dec. 10.
Kreutz was born on Sept. 29, 1935, in Czechoslovakia to Joseph and Margaret Kreutz. He was married to Carol Gerek Kreutz for 53 years. He had two children, Kristin and Gregory, and two grandchildren who live in British Columbia.
Kreutz retired from Sikorsky Aircraft after 39 years and served as a warden at Christ Episcopal Church in Easton. He was involved in scouting and Indian Guides and was a member of the Nutmeg Soaring Association. After retiring, he became active with Habitat for Humanity.
He is also survived by his brother, Joseph, and numerous cousins, nieces and nephews
Funeral services will be private and at the convenience of the family. The Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S. Benson Road, Fairfield, is assisting with arrangements.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola