EASTON, Conn. - Marion Lasnovsky formerly of Bridgeport and Easton, died Saturday, Jan. 11. She was 92.
Lasnovsky was born in The Bronx; daughter of John and Maud Edwards Brady. She is survived by her daughter, Sharon Feeley of Woodbury. She was predeceased by her husband, James; and sister, Margaret Cronise.
Interment will take place in Woodlawn Cemetery, in the Bronx.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts