EASTON, Conn. - Marion Lasnovsky formerly of Bridgeport and Easton, died Saturday, Jan. 11. She was 92.
Lasnovsky was born in The Bronx; daughter of John and Maud Edwards Brady. She is survived by her daughter, Sharon Feeley of Woodbury. She was predeceased by her husband, James; and sister, Margaret Cronise.
Interment will take place in Woodlawn Cemetery, in the Bronx.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'