EASTON, Conn. - Marion Lasnovsky formerly of Bridgeport and Easton, died Saturday, Jan. 11. She was 92.
Lasnovsky was born in The Bronx; daughter of John and Maud Edwards Brady. She is survived by her daughter, Sharon Feeley of Woodbury. She was predeceased by her husband, James; and sister, Margaret Cronise.
Interment will take place in Woodlawn Cemetery, in the Bronx.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday