EASTON, Conn. - Marion Lasnovsky formerly of Bridgeport and Easton, died Saturday, Jan. 11. She was 92.
Lasnovsky was born in The Bronx; daughter of John and Maud Edwards Brady. She is survived by her daughter, Sharon Feeley of Woodbury. She was predeceased by her husband, James; and sister, Margaret Cronise.
Interment will take place in Woodlawn Cemetery, in the Bronx.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding