EASTON, Conn. - Marion Lasnovsky formerly of Bridgeport and Easton, died Saturday, Jan. 11. She was 92.
Lasnovsky was born in The Bronx; daughter of John and Maud Edwards Brady. She is survived by her daughter, Sharon Feeley of Woodbury. She was predeceased by her husband, James; and sister, Margaret Cronise.
Interment will take place in Woodlawn Cemetery, in the Bronx.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist