EASTON, Conn. - Mildred Mital O'Connell of Easton died Friday, June 20. She was 85.
O’Connell was born in Bridgeport, the daughter of Thomas and Mary Olsavsky Mital. Before her retirement, she was a secretary for many years.
O’Connell is survived by her daughter, Ellen Salerno (Marc) of Shelton; a grandson; sisters, Mary Yenchko of Florida, Anna Yenchko of Pennsylvania, Ruth Judge of New York and Dorothy MacFarquhar of North Carolina; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James G. O'Connell; and son, Timothy G. O'Connell.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Funeral services will be held Thursday, June 26 at 10 a.m. directly in Trinity Baptist Church, 300 N. Benson Road, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) c/o Susan Hunter, 049 Southwest Porter, Portland, OR 97201.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola