EASTON, Conn. - Mildred Mital O'Connell of Easton died Friday, June 20. She was 85.
O’Connell was born in Bridgeport, the daughter of Thomas and Mary Olsavsky Mital. Before her retirement, she was a secretary for many years.
O’Connell is survived by her daughter, Ellen Salerno (Marc) of Shelton; a grandson; sisters, Mary Yenchko of Florida, Anna Yenchko of Pennsylvania, Ruth Judge of New York and Dorothy MacFarquhar of North Carolina; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James G. O'Connell; and son, Timothy G. O'Connell.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Funeral services will be held Thursday, June 26 at 10 a.m. directly in Trinity Baptist Church, 300 N. Benson Road, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) c/o Susan Hunter, 049 Southwest Porter, Portland, OR 97201.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters