RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - Robert B. Wooster Jr. of Ridgefield and formerly of Weston died Tuesday, Aug. 5. He was 70.
Wooster was born in Denver, the son of Robert B. and Mary (McClintock Swift) Wooster. After earning his MBA from Leheigh University, he began his career at United Jersey Banks. Later he moved to Chemical Bank in New York City, where he spent over 20 years, and finally to Wilkinson Boyd Capital Markets in New Canaan until his retirement. He was also a volunteer with Ridgefield CERT.
Wooster is survived by his wife, Pamela; and son, John Wooster (Sharni) of Melbourne, Australia. He was predeceased by his parents.
Memorial services will be held at a time and place to be announced, with future burial at Wrentham Center Cemetery in Massachusetts.
Memorial donations may be directed to: Danbury Hospital-Praxair Cancer Center, Attention: Foundation Office- 5T, 24 Hospital Ave., Danbury, CT 06810.
For more information, visit www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut