EASTON, Conn. - Theresa A. Cingari of Easton died Saturday, Sept. 28. She was 75.
Cingari was born June 10, 1938, daughter of Anthony and Anita Tobia Gagliardi. She served as a past president of the Fairfield Jr. Women's Club, was a member of the Easton Home Makers, Ladies Guild of Notre Dame, Gourmet Club, the PLBT Investment Club, and was a Fairfield/Easton Welcome Wagon Hostess. She taught many preschool children at Curiosity Corner.
Cingari is survived by her husband, Russell Cingari Jr.; children, Deanna Herlihy (Scott) of Fairfield, Michael Cingari (Gretchen) of Santa Rosa, Calif., and Debranne Cingari (Ron) of Weston; four grandchildren; brother, Anthony Gagliardi of Milford; sister, Carole Costanzo of Trumbull; and nieces and nephew. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Oct. 1 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Rd., Trumbull. Funeral services will be held at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2 at the funeral home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. in Notre Dame of Easton Church. Entombment will follow in the Garden Mausoleum of St. Michael Cemetery, Stratford.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association, 2075 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
For more information, please visit: www.abriola.com
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding