EASTON, Conn. -- A home on South Park Avenue was burglarized on Dec. 15, Easton police reported. A resident called and said the back door was forced open and $450 in jewelry was stolen from a bedroom. Police are investigating.
In other Easton police news, Raul Ortiz, 55, from Stratford was arrested after he was seen driving erratically on Route 59. He failed sobriety tests and was charged with driving under the influence and failure to stay in the proper lane. He was released on a $40 cash bond and has a Jan. 7 court date.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals