EASTON, Conn. -- A burglary was reported at a house on Tranquility Road where a forced entry was discovered and $1,800 in personal items were missing.
Easton Police said a lock box was found on Sport Hill Road and the name of the owner of the Tranquility Road home was found inside. When called, the owner reported the burglary.
In other Easton Police news, Sharon Lauter, 47, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday when she called the police to report a disagreement with Donald Kuhn, 44, who has a Newtown address but said he was residing with Lauter. Lauter was released without bond and a promise to appear in court Monday.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding