EASTON, Conn. -- A burglary was reported at a house on Tranquility Road where a forced entry was discovered and $1,800 in personal items were missing.
Easton Police said a lock box was found on Sport Hill Road and the name of the owner of the Tranquility Road home was found inside. When called, the owner reported the burglary.
In other Easton Police news, Sharon Lauter, 47, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday when she called the police to report a disagreement with Donald Kuhn, 44, who has a Newtown address but said he was residing with Lauter. Lauter was released without bond and a promise to appear in court Monday.
- 1 National Weather Service: Weston's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Weston 7th Grade Football Team Holds Off New Canaan
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach