EASTON, Conn. -- A burglary was reported at a house on Tranquility Road where a forced entry was discovered and $1,800 in personal items were missing.
Easton Police said a lock box was found on Sport Hill Road and the name of the owner of the Tranquility Road home was found inside. When called, the owner reported the burglary.
In other Easton Police news, Sharon Lauter, 47, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday when she called the police to report a disagreement with Donald Kuhn, 44, who has a Newtown address but said he was residing with Lauter. Lauter was released without bond and a promise to appear in court Monday.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48