EASTON, Conn. -- A burglary was reported at a house on Tranquility Road where a forced entry was discovered and $1,800 in personal items were missing.
Easton Police said a lock box was found on Sport Hill Road and the name of the owner of the Tranquility Road home was found inside. When called, the owner reported the burglary.
In other Easton Police news, Sharon Lauter, 47, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday when she called the police to report a disagreement with Donald Kuhn, 44, who has a Newtown address but said he was residing with Lauter. Lauter was released without bond and a promise to appear in court Monday.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Police Assist At Large Brawl In Norwalk Park After Shots Were Fired
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation