EASTON, Conn. -- A passenger in a two-car accident on Route 59 in Easton on Monday morning was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries, police reported.
A car driven by Ryan Agosti, 29, from Southbury, struck a car driven by Melinda Webb, 59, from Easton who was turning into her driveway. Webb was ticketed for making an improper turn. She was making a slow turn into the driveway because she was concerned about the snow, police said. Agosti was traveling north on Route 59 and couldn't slow down, police said.
The passenger in Agosti's car complained of minor neck and shoulder injuries and was taken to St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport.
Police said five snow-related accidents had occurred in Easton since Winter Storm Nemo hit on Friday, with Monday's accident the only one causing an injury.
- 1 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Lots Of Buzz Going On At Weston's Red Bee Honey