EASTON, Conn. -- A passenger in a two-car accident on Route 59 in Easton on Monday morning was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries, police reported.
A car driven by Ryan Agosti, 29, from Southbury, struck a car driven by Melinda Webb, 59, from Easton who was turning into her driveway. Webb was ticketed for making an improper turn. She was making a slow turn into the driveway because she was concerned about the snow, police said. Agosti was traveling north on Route 59 and couldn't slow down, police said.
The passenger in Agosti's car complained of minor neck and shoulder injuries and was taken to St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport.
Police said five snow-related accidents had occurred in Easton since Winter Storm Nemo hit on Friday, with Monday's accident the only one causing an injury.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Weston Police Forensics Officers Help With Child Porn Arrest
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston