EASTON, Conn. -- Easton police are searching for suspects who spray-painted swastikas and hateful messages on Eden Hill and North Street, according to the Easton Courier.
The swastikas and foul language was spray painted on on trees, rocks, signs and utility poles, according to the Courier.
The crime occurred overnight on April 18 and included red, green and black spray paint.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Easton police.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield