EASTON, Conn. -- Easton police are searching for suspects who spray-painted swastikas and hateful messages on Eden Hill and North Street, according to the Easton Courier.
The swastikas and foul language was spray painted on on trees, rocks, signs and utility poles, according to the Courier.
The crime occurred overnight on April 18 and included red, green and black spray paint.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Easton police.
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping