EASTON, Conn. -- Easton police are searching for suspects who spray-painted swastikas and hateful messages on Eden Hill and North Street, according to the Easton Courier.
The swastikas and foul language was spray painted on on trees, rocks, signs and utility poles, according to the Courier.
The crime occurred overnight on April 18 and included red, green and black spray paint.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Easton police.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center