EASTON, Conn. -- Easton police are searching for suspects who spray-painted swastikas and hateful messages on Eden Hill and North Street, according to the Easton Courier.
The swastikas and foul language was spray painted on on trees, rocks, signs and utility poles, according to the Courier.
The crime occurred overnight on April 18 and included red, green and black spray paint.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Easton police.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Weston, Easton, Redding Sky