EASTON, Conn. -- Easton police are searching for suspects who spray-painted swastikas and hateful messages on Eden Hill and North Street, according to the Easton Courier.
The swastikas and foul language was spray painted on on trees, rocks, signs and utility poles, according to the Courier.
The crime occurred overnight on April 18 and included red, green and black spray paint.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Easton police.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says