WESTON, Conn. – Power was restored to 169 Connecticut Light & Power customers Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. after a three-hour outage caused by a downed tree on Lords Highway, a company spokesman said.
The outage was reported at 6:30 a.m., and a CL&P crew and the Weston Fire Department went to the scene.
"There was a tree leaning against the power line and we had to stand by to make sure it was safe," a fire official said.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola