WESTON, Conn. – Power was restored to 169 Connecticut Light & Power customers Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. after a three-hour outage caused by a downed tree on Lords Highway, a company spokesman said.
The outage was reported at 6:30 a.m., and a CL&P crew and the Weston Fire Department went to the scene.
"There was a tree leaning against the power line and we had to stand by to make sure it was safe," a fire official said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo