WESTON, Conn. – Power was restored to 169 Connecticut Light & Power customers Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. after a three-hour outage caused by a downed tree on Lords Highway, a company spokesman said.
The outage was reported at 6:30 a.m., and a CL&P crew and the Weston Fire Department went to the scene.
"There was a tree leaning against the power line and we had to stand by to make sure it was safe," a fire official said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl