WESTON, Conn. – Power was restored to 169 Connecticut Light & Power customers Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. after a three-hour outage caused by a downed tree on Lords Highway, a company spokesman said.
The outage was reported at 6:30 a.m., and a CL&P crew and the Weston Fire Department went to the scene.
"There was a tree leaning against the power line and we had to stand by to make sure it was safe," a fire official said.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown