WESTON, Conn. – Power was restored to 169 Connecticut Light & Power customers Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. after a three-hour outage caused by a downed tree on Lords Highway, a company spokesman said.
The outage was reported at 6:30 a.m., and a CL&P crew and the Weston Fire Department went to the scene.
"There was a tree leaning against the power line and we had to stand by to make sure it was safe," a fire official said.
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield County
- 5 Weston Mother-Daughter Team Start New Girl Empowerment Network