REDDING, Conn. — The new power outages in Redding reported Monday afternoon were caused by an accident on Route 107 at Goodsell Road that took down a major feed artery, said Candy Wood, Redding public information officer.
No injuries were reported in the accident. Connecticut Light & Power crews repaired the artery and restored power to all but 50 Redding homes, Wood said Monday. Those 50 homes should be restored by Tuesday, she said.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview