REDDING, Conn. — The new power outages in Redding reported Monday afternoon were caused by an accident on Route 107 at Goodsell Road that took down a major feed artery, said Candy Wood, Redding public information officer.
No injuries were reported in the accident. Connecticut Light & Power crews repaired the artery and restored power to all but 50 Redding homes, Wood said Monday. Those 50 homes should be restored by Tuesday, she said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y