REDDING, Conn. — The new power outages in Redding reported Monday afternoon were caused by an accident on Route 107 at Goodsell Road that took down a major feed artery, said Candy Wood, Redding public information officer.
No injuries were reported in the accident. Connecticut Light & Power crews repaired the artery and restored power to all but 50 Redding homes, Wood said Monday. Those 50 homes should be restored by Tuesday, she said.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Lobster Roll House Sale Tops Last Week's News In Weston