REDDING, Conn. — The new power outages in Redding reported Monday afternoon were caused by an accident on Route 107 at Goodsell Road that took down a major feed artery, said Candy Wood, Redding public information officer.
No injuries were reported in the accident. Connecticut Light & Power crews repaired the artery and restored power to all but 50 Redding homes, Wood said Monday. Those 50 homes should be restored by Tuesday, she said.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens