REDDING, Conn. — The new power outages in Redding reported Monday afternoon were caused by an accident on Route 107 at Goodsell Road that took down a major feed artery, said Candy Wood, Redding public information officer.
No injuries were reported in the accident. Connecticut Light & Power crews repaired the artery and restored power to all but 50 Redding homes, Wood said Monday. Those 50 homes should be restored by Tuesday, she said.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm