EASTON, Conn. - Two more burglaries were reported in Easton, part of a string of home burglaries that have occurred since Christmas, police said.
A resident of Chester Road reported jewelry worth $5,000 stolen. The report was filed on Jan. 3 after the resident noticed an open door and window on Jan. 2.
On Jan. 6, another burglary was reported on Old Orchard Road. No list of missing items was reported. Police are investigating.
The police warned residents to keep doors locked, burglar alarms on and not to leave expensive jewelry in open places. Police said residents should notify police any time they see suspicious people or cars near their homes.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm