EASTON, Conn. - Two more burglaries were reported in Easton, part of a string of home burglaries that have occurred since Christmas, police said.
A resident of Chester Road reported jewelry worth $5,000 stolen. The report was filed on Jan. 3 after the resident noticed an open door and window on Jan. 2.
On Jan. 6, another burglary was reported on Old Orchard Road. No list of missing items was reported. Police are investigating.
The police warned residents to keep doors locked, burglar alarms on and not to leave expensive jewelry in open places. Police said residents should notify police any time they see suspicious people or cars near their homes.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast