EASTON, Conn. - Two more burglaries were reported in Easton, part of a string of home burglaries that have occurred since Christmas, police said.
A resident of Chester Road reported jewelry worth $5,000 stolen. The report was filed on Jan. 3 after the resident noticed an open door and window on Jan. 2.
On Jan. 6, another burglary was reported on Old Orchard Road. No list of missing items was reported. Police are investigating.
The police warned residents to keep doors locked, burglar alarms on and not to leave expensive jewelry in open places. Police said residents should notify police any time they see suspicious people or cars near their homes.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Easton, Weston