EASTON, Conn. - Two more burglaries were reported in Easton, part of a string of home burglaries that have occurred since Christmas, police said.
A resident of Chester Road reported jewelry worth $5,000 stolen. The report was filed on Jan. 3 after the resident noticed an open door and window on Jan. 2.
On Jan. 6, another burglary was reported on Old Orchard Road. No list of missing items was reported. Police are investigating.
The police warned residents to keep doors locked, burglar alarms on and not to leave expensive jewelry in open places. Police said residents should notify police any time they see suspicious people or cars near their homes.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown