EASTON, Conn. - Two more burglaries were reported in Easton, part of a string of home burglaries that have occurred since Christmas, police said.
A resident of Chester Road reported jewelry worth $5,000 stolen. The report was filed on Jan. 3 after the resident noticed an open door and window on Jan. 2.
On Jan. 6, another burglary was reported on Old Orchard Road. No list of missing items was reported. Police are investigating.
The police warned residents to keep doors locked, burglar alarms on and not to leave expensive jewelry in open places. Police said residents should notify police any time they see suspicious people or cars near their homes.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts