WESTON, Conn. -- Two Weston residents are facing multiple larceny charges after stealing more than 400 items from Weston and surrounding towns since at least February 2013, according to the Weston Forum.
Joshua Bamman, 38, was charged with second- and third-degree larceny, while Kathlene Falcone, 33, was charged with second-degree larceny after surrendering to Weston police, according to the article.
Bamman and Falcone were found to be in possession of stolen items worth in excess of $30,000 in their home, including stained-glass windows and a portable light tower, according to the article.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Integrate Function, Color, Style Into Your Backyard, Say Weston Designers