WESTON, Conn. -- Two Weston residents are facing multiple larceny charges after stealing more than 400 items from Weston and surrounding towns since at least February 2013, according to the Weston Forum.
Joshua Bamman, 38, was charged with second- and third-degree larceny, while Kathlene Falcone, 33, was charged with second-degree larceny after surrendering to Weston police, according to the article.
Bamman and Falcone were found to be in possession of stolen items worth in excess of $30,000 in their home, including stained-glass windows and a portable light tower, according to the article.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest