WESTON, Conn. -- Two Weston residents are facing multiple larceny charges after stealing more than 400 items from Weston and surrounding towns since at least February 2013, according to the Weston Forum.
Joshua Bamman, 38, was charged with second- and third-degree larceny, while Kathlene Falcone, 33, was charged with second-degree larceny after surrendering to Weston police, according to the article.
Bamman and Falcone were found to be in possession of stolen items worth in excess of $30,000 in their home, including stained-glass windows and a portable light tower, according to the article.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut