WESTON, Conn. -- Two Weston residents are facing multiple larceny charges after stealing more than 400 items from Weston and surrounding towns since at least February 2013, according to the Weston Forum.
Joshua Bamman, 38, was charged with second- and third-degree larceny, while Kathlene Falcone, 33, was charged with second-degree larceny after surrendering to Weston police, according to the article.
Bamman and Falcone were found to be in possession of stolen items worth in excess of $30,000 in their home, including stained-glass windows and a portable light tower, according to the article.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Report Says
- 3 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Weston Rowers Advance To Youth National Championships