WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen recently appointed Glenn Van Deusen to fill a Republican vacancy on the town's Zoning Board of Appeals.
Van Deusen has served as an alternate on the ZBA since November 2011 and is an active member of the Weston Republican Town Committee.
“I appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve the Town of Weston on the ZBA to help ensure that the special character and charm of Weston that make it such a special place is preserved,” Van Deusen said in a statement.
The Weston Republican Town Committee meets on the second Tuesday of every month. Members of the community are invited to attend.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola