WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen recently appointed Glenn Van Deusen to fill a Republican vacancy on the town's Zoning Board of Appeals.
Van Deusen has served as an alternate on the ZBA since November 2011 and is an active member of the Weston Republican Town Committee.
“I appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve the Town of Weston on the ZBA to help ensure that the special character and charm of Weston that make it such a special place is preserved,” Van Deusen said in a statement.
The Weston Republican Town Committee meets on the second Tuesday of every month. Members of the community are invited to attend.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Weston Rowers Advance To Youth National Championships
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Easton, Redding, Weston