WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen recently appointed Glenn Van Deusen to fill a Republican vacancy on the town's Zoning Board of Appeals.
Van Deusen has served as an alternate on the ZBA since November 2011 and is an active member of the Weston Republican Town Committee.
“I appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve the Town of Weston on the ZBA to help ensure that the special character and charm of Weston that make it such a special place is preserved,” Van Deusen said in a statement.
The Weston Republican Town Committee meets on the second Tuesday of every month. Members of the community are invited to attend.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child