FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — Gov. Dannel Malloy made the annual State of the State speech Wednesday afternoon in Hartford.
In it, he spoke about about the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown and the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy.
The whole text of the speech is attached here, if you missed the live reading.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street