FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — Gov. Dannel Malloy made the annual State of the State speech Wednesday afternoon in Hartford.
In it, he spoke about about the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown and the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy.
The whole text of the speech is attached here, if you missed the live reading.
- 1 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Integrate Function, Color, Style Into Your Backyard, Say Weston Designers
- 5 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding