FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A recent online poll conducted by YouGov and The New York Times has Republican challenger Tom Foley leading Democrat incumbent Dannel P. Malloy in the race for Connecticut governor, according to ctnews.com.
Foley, who narrowly lost Malloy in 2010, is leading 42 percent to 33 percent with another 8 percent leaning toward the governor versus 6 percent leaning toward Foley, ctnews.com said.
The online poll suggests a different story than the Quinnipiac University poll that said the two are virtually tied, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI