FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A recent online poll conducted by YouGov and The New York Times has Republican challenger Tom Foley leading Democrat incumbent Dannel P. Malloy in the race for Connecticut governor, according to ctnews.com.
Foley, who narrowly lost Malloy in 2010, is leading 42 percent to 33 percent with another 8 percent leaning toward the governor versus 6 percent leaning toward Foley, ctnews.com said.
The online poll suggests a different story than the Quinnipiac University poll that said the two are virtually tied, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters