FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A recent online poll conducted by YouGov and The New York Times has Republican challenger Tom Foley leading Democrat incumbent Dannel P. Malloy in the race for Connecticut governor, according to ctnews.com.
Foley, who narrowly lost Malloy in 2010, is leading 42 percent to 33 percent with another 8 percent leaning toward the governor versus 6 percent leaning toward Foley, ctnews.com said.
The online poll suggests a different story than the Quinnipiac University poll that said the two are virtually tied, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm