FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A recent online poll conducted by YouGov and The New York Times has Republican challenger Tom Foley leading Democrat incumbent Dannel P. Malloy in the race for Connecticut governor, according to ctnews.com.
Foley, who narrowly lost Malloy in 2010, is leading 42 percent to 33 percent with another 8 percent leaning toward the governor versus 6 percent leaning toward Foley, ctnews.com said.
The online poll suggests a different story than the Quinnipiac University poll that said the two are virtually tied, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight
- 4 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield