FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A recent online poll conducted by YouGov and The New York Times has Republican challenger Tom Foley leading Democrat incumbent Dannel P. Malloy in the race for Connecticut governor, according to ctnews.com.
Foley, who narrowly lost Malloy in 2010, is leading 42 percent to 33 percent with another 8 percent leaning toward the governor versus 6 percent leaning toward Foley, ctnews.com said.
The online poll suggests a different story than the Quinnipiac University poll that said the two are virtually tied, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill