REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding League of Women Voters will host a forum on "Ask Your Legislators" on Thursday, March 13, at Redding Town Hall at 7:30 p.m.
State Sen. Toni Boucher and state Reps. Dan Carter (2nd District) and John Shaban (135th District) will be on hand to discuss the General Assembly session currently underway and field questions from the audience.
The evening with the Republican legislators begins at 7 p.m. with refreshments. The event will be aired on Public Access Channel 79.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping