REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding League of Women Voters will host a forum on "Ask Your Legislators" on Thursday, March 13, at Redding Town Hall at 7:30 p.m.
State Sen. Toni Boucher and state Reps. Dan Carter (2nd District) and John Shaban (135th District) will be on hand to discuss the General Assembly session currently underway and field questions from the audience.
The evening with the Republican legislators begins at 7 p.m. with refreshments. The event will be aired on Public Access Channel 79.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Easton, Weston