REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding League of Women Voters will host a forum on "Ask Your Legislators" on Thursday, March 13, at Redding Town Hall at 7:30 p.m.
State Sen. Toni Boucher and state Reps. Dan Carter (2nd District) and John Shaban (135th District) will be on hand to discuss the General Assembly session currently underway and field questions from the audience.
The evening with the Republican legislators begins at 7 p.m. with refreshments. The event will be aired on Public Access Channel 79.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest