REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding League of Women Voters will host a forum on "Ask Your Legislators" on Thursday, March 13, at Redding Town Hall at 7:30 p.m.
State Sen. Toni Boucher and state Reps. Dan Carter (2nd District) and John Shaban (135th District) will be on hand to discuss the General Assembly session currently underway and field questions from the audience.
The evening with the Republican legislators begins at 7 p.m. with refreshments. The event will be aired on Public Access Channel 79.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 3 Lots Of Buzz Going On At Weston's Red Bee Honey
- 4 Icy Patches Likely Overnight With Falling Temperatures In Fairfield County
- 5 Expect More Snow: Winter Weather Advisory Remains In Effect In Weston