REDDING, Conn. -- The Redding League of Women Voters will host a forum on "Ask Your Legislators" on Thursday, March 13, at Redding Town Hall at 7:30 p.m.
State Sen. Toni Boucher and state Reps. Dan Carter (2nd District) and John Shaban (135th District) will be on hand to discuss the General Assembly session currently underway and field questions from the audience.
The evening with the Republican legislators begins at 7 p.m. with refreshments. The event will be aired on Public Access Channel 79.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters