REDDING AND EASTON, Conn. – Want to tell your representatives in the State House how you feel about the issues facing Connecticut? You’ll have two chances in Redding and Easton over the next week.
Weston, Easton and Redding state Rep. John Shaban and his colleagues will hold Town Hall meetings to talk with voters about the current legislative session on March 28 and April 2.
Shaban (R-Weston, Easton and Redding) will join state Rep. Dan Carter (R-Redding, Bethel, Newtown and Danbury) and state Sen. Toni Boucher (R-Westport, Redding and Weston) in West Redding on March 28. The session will be held at the Mark Twain Library, 439 Redding Road, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Shaban will hold another meeting in Easton with state Sen. John McKinney (R-Fairfield, Easton, Weston and Newtown) on April 2. Their session will be at the Easton Public Library, 691 Morehouse Road, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Both meetings will be held in a Town Hall style, with residents encouraged to ask questions of their representatives directly. More information is available on the Connecticut House Republicans website.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says