WESTON, Conn. – Residents can comment on Weston's proposed firearms ordinance at Thursday's meeting of the Board of Selectmen.
They will also get an update on the status of the ordinance, which is being revised in response to comments at the board's Jan. 17 meeting.
That meeting, at which the firearms ordinance was the key issue, was held at Weston Middle School and was heavily attended. Thursday's meeting is in Town Hall and won't be able to accommodate such a large crowd.
In response to comments from the public, the selectmen may decide not to seek local gun registration, but they are determined to enact storage requirements.
The meeting takes place at 7:30 p.m. and is open to the public.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola