WESTON, Conn. – State Rep. John Shaban (R-Weston) along with C-SPAN honored two Weston High School students who won honorable mention in the national StudentCam Documentary competition.
James Willis and Daniel Bogaev were presented with General Assembly citations for their video, “Investing in the Future: The Importance of Early Education in America."
They competed against 5,000 student entries representing 46 states, the District of Columbia as well as Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates in the C-SPAN contest.
Their video was one of only 150 award winners.
Watch the full video above.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm