WESTON, Conn. – State Rep. John Shaban (R-Weston) along with C-SPAN honored two Weston High School students who won honorable mention in the national StudentCam Documentary competition.
James Willis and Daniel Bogaev were presented with General Assembly citations for their video, “Investing in the Future: The Importance of Early Education in America."
They competed against 5,000 student entries representing 46 states, the District of Columbia as well as Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates in the C-SPAN contest.
Their video was one of only 150 award winners.
Watch the full video above.
- 1 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton
- 4 Farm-To-Table Cookbook Author Finds Inspiration In Son's Easton Experiences
- 5 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan