WESTON, Conn. – State Rep. John Shaban (R-Weston) along with C-SPAN honored two Weston High School students who won honorable mention in the national StudentCam Documentary competition.
James Willis and Daniel Bogaev were presented with General Assembly citations for their video, “Investing in the Future: The Importance of Early Education in America."
They competed against 5,000 student entries representing 46 states, the District of Columbia as well as Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates in the C-SPAN contest.
Their video was one of only 150 award winners.
Watch the full video above.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola