WESTON, Conn. – State Rep. John Shaban (R-Weston) along with C-SPAN honored two Weston High School students who won honorable mention in the national StudentCam Documentary competition.
James Willis and Daniel Bogaev were presented with General Assembly citations for their video, “Investing in the Future: The Importance of Early Education in America."
They competed against 5,000 student entries representing 46 states, the District of Columbia as well as Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates in the C-SPAN contest.
Their video was one of only 150 award winners.
Watch the full video above.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'