Easton, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 4 Herrmann Lane in Easton listed at $1.15 million is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 4,959 square feet
- four bedrooms
- four full bathrooms
- built on 3 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, central vacuum system, insulated windows, security system, skylight, some window treatments and audio system
- family room with two-story windows, 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace, French doors, hardwood floors and interior balcony
- living room with fireplace and hardwood floors
- kitchen with 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace, French doors, granite counters and stone floors
- appliances include compactor, dishwasher, dryer, grill, microwave, range, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- balcony, deck, French doors, grill, gutters and lighting
- ceiling fans, energy-star rated, extra insulation and thermopane windows
- located on cul de sac
- three-car off-street, attached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo