FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A house on Harbor Road in Southport sold recently for $5,750,000, making it the highest year-to-date for a single-family home in Fairfield and Westport, according to Melanie Smith, the listing broker from Prudential Connecticut Realty's Southport Office.
The Regency-styled Colonial home at 523 Harbor Road is set directly on the waterfront. It features 255 feet of water frontage, as well as a deep-water dock. Fittingly for its idyllic location, the home has unparalleled views, with Southport Harbor and the Long Island Sound among the vistas.
The home, which was built in 1927, features five bedrooms, five full bathrooms and one half-bath, as well as hardwood floors, high ceilings and large, arched doorways. Windows and French doors lead to professionally landscaped gardens and stone terraces, walkways and walls.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 3 Weston High School Boosters Plan Food And Wine Festival
- 4 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries