STAMFORD, Conn. -- Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy and his wife, Cathy, recently sold their Stamford house for $1.5 million, according to ctnews.com.
The home in the coastal Shippan neighborhood has long been a source of political trouble for Malloy. The Department of Criminal Justice investigated work that was done to the house, but ultimately cleared Malloy of any wrongdoing, ctnews.com said.
Hearst Connecticut Media also launched an investigation after a Stamford employee was found doing yard work on his own time. Malloy, however, produced invoices proving he paid for the work, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Police Assist At Large Brawl In Norwalk Park After Shots Were Fired
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation