EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Parent Teacher Association is inviting residents to an evening conversation on the education budget on Tuesday, April 22.
The meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the home of Bettina and Michael Grob at 14 Flat Rock Drive in Easton. The PTA, EdCom and Jeffrey Parker, chairman of the Easton Board of Education, will be in attendance for the evening's discussion.
"This will be a great opportunity to ask questions in an informal setting, meet other parents and get the scoop on what we will all be voting on in a few short weeks," said a press release. "We know everyone is busy so feel free to come late, leave early or just stop in for a few minutes."
Residents are asked to RSVP by emailing Bettina Grob at email@example.com or Heidi Armster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48