EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Parent Teacher Association is inviting residents to an evening conversation on the education budget on Tuesday, April 22.
The meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the home of Bettina and Michael Grob at 14 Flat Rock Drive in Easton. The PTA, EdCom and Jeffrey Parker, chairman of the Easton Board of Education, will be in attendance for the evening's discussion.
"This will be a great opportunity to ask questions in an informal setting, meet other parents and get the scoop on what we will all be voting on in a few short weeks," said a press release. "We know everyone is busy so feel free to come late, leave early or just stop in for a few minutes."
Residents are asked to RSVP by emailing Bettina Grob at email@example.com or Heidi Armster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store