EASTON, Conn. - Easton’s Albert A. Cortina received a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering from Western New England University on May 17 in Springfield, Mass.
Cortina graduated magna cum laude, which signifies scholastic excellence and is awarded at graduation to students who have achieved a grade point average between 3.60 and 3.80.
Western New England University is a private, independent, coeducational institution founded in 1919. Located on a 215-acre suburban campus in Springfield, Western New England serves 3,800 students, including 2,500 full-time undergraduate students. Undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs are offered through Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Engineering, Pharmacy, and the School of Law.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola