STORRS, Conn. – The University of Connecticut recently named 10 Easton students to its Dean’s List for the fall 2012 semester. The students finished the semester with a grade point average among the top 25 percent of students enrolled in their school or college with no grade below a “C.”
The Easton students who made the list are Connor Elliott, Alexis Fernades, Jannike Gray, Eve Lemma, Jullian Lemma, Michael Loder, Eugenia Logie, Linnea Logie, Alexandra Snavely and Peter Valenti.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts