STORRS, Conn. – The University of Connecticut recently named 10 Easton students to its Dean’s List for the fall 2012 semester. The students finished the semester with a grade point average among the top 25 percent of students enrolled in their school or college with no grade below a “C.”
The Easton students who made the list are Connor Elliott, Alexis Fernades, Jannike Gray, Eve Lemma, Jullian Lemma, Michael Loder, Eugenia Logie, Linnea Logie, Alexandra Snavely and Peter Valenti.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens