STORRS, Conn. – The University of Connecticut recently named 10 Easton students to its Dean’s List for the fall 2012 semester. The students finished the semester with a grade point average among the top 25 percent of students enrolled in their school or college with no grade below a “C.”
The Easton students who made the list are Connor Elliott, Alexis Fernades, Jannike Gray, Eve Lemma, Jullian Lemma, Michael Loder, Eugenia Logie, Linnea Logie, Alexandra Snavely and Peter Valenti.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich