STORRS, Conn. – The University of Connecticut recently named 10 Easton students to its Dean’s List for the fall 2012 semester. The students finished the semester with a grade point average among the top 25 percent of students enrolled in their school or college with no grade below a “C.”
The Easton students who made the list are Connor Elliott, Alexis Fernades, Jannike Gray, Eve Lemma, Jullian Lemma, Michael Loder, Eugenia Logie, Linnea Logie, Alexandra Snavely and Peter Valenti.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola