STORRS, Conn. – The University of Connecticut recently named 10 Easton students to its Dean’s List for the fall 2012 semester. The students finished the semester with a grade point average among the top 25 percent of students enrolled in their school or college with no grade below a “C.”
The Easton students who made the list are Connor Elliott, Alexis Fernades, Jannike Gray, Eve Lemma, Jullian Lemma, Michael Loder, Eugenia Logie, Linnea Logie, Alexandra Snavely and Peter Valenti.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding