WESTON, Conn. -- Weston Middle School Principal Amy Watkins sent out an email alert to parents Wednesday about an "offensive and threatening comment" was made on Instagram, according to the Weston Forum.
Watkins said the comment was was "viewed by our middle school students," according to the report. Weston Police were notified and she said was told "there is no evidence of a credible threat against any student," according to the report.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Weston Rowers Advance To Youth National Championships
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Easton, Redding, Weston