WESTON, Conn. -- Weston Middle School Principal Amy Watkins sent out an email alert to parents Wednesday about an "offensive and threatening comment" was made on Instagram, according to the Weston Forum.
Watkins said the comment was was "viewed by our middle school students," according to the report. Weston Police were notified and she said was told "there is no evidence of a credible threat against any student," according to the report.
- 1 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Integrate Function, Color, Style Into Your Backyard, Say Weston Designers
- 4 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding
- 5 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up