WESTON, Conn. -- Weston Middle School Principal Amy Watkins sent out an email alert to parents Wednesday about an "offensive and threatening comment" was made on Instagram, according to the Weston Forum.
Watkins said the comment was was "viewed by our middle school students," according to the report. Weston Police were notified and she said was told "there is no evidence of a credible threat against any student," according to the report.
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 Y's Men Of Weston Learn About The Dangers Of AF From Cardiac Expert
- 5 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday