WESTON, Conn. -- Weston Middle School Principal Amy Watkins sent out an email alert to parents Wednesday about an "offensive and threatening comment" was made on Instagram, according to the Weston Forum.
Watkins said the comment was was "viewed by our middle school students," according to the report. Weston Police were notified and she said was told "there is no evidence of a credible threat against any student," according to the report.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Weston, Easton, Redding; Thunderstorms Possible