WESTON, Conn. -- Weston Middle School Principal Amy Watkins sent out an email alert to parents Wednesday about an "offensive and threatening comment" was made on Instagram, according to the Weston Forum.
Watkins said the comment was was "viewed by our middle school students," according to the report. Weston Police were notified and she said was told "there is no evidence of a credible threat against any student," according to the report.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Fairfield County Stores Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers