WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police have identified a juvenile who is responsible for posting threatening comments to Weston Middle School students on Instagram recently, according to the Weston Forum.
The suspect will not be arrested, and no charges will be filed against the juvenile, the Weston Forum reported. The comments were not considered credible threats, and the case was closed, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist