WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police have identified a juvenile who is responsible for posting threatening comments to Weston Middle School students on Instagram recently, according to the Weston Forum.
The suspect will not be arrested, and no charges will be filed against the juvenile, the Weston Forum reported. The comments were not considered credible threats, and the case was closed, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest