WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police have identified a juvenile who is responsible for posting threatening comments to Weston Middle School students on Instagram recently, according to the Weston Forum.
The suspect will not be arrested, and no charges will be filed against the juvenile, the Weston Forum reported. The comments were not considered credible threats, and the case was closed, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y