WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police have identified a juvenile who is responsible for posting threatening comments to Weston Middle School students on Instagram recently, according to the Weston Forum.
The suspect will not be arrested, and no charges will be filed against the juvenile, the Weston Forum reported. The comments were not considered credible threats, and the case was closed, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 2 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday
- 4 Bookkeeper Charged With Embezzling $165K From Redding Tree Company
- 5 Easton Puts All Land Records, Maps, Images On Town Website