WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police have identified a juvenile who is responsible for posting threatening comments to Weston Middle School students on Instagram recently, according to the Weston Forum.
The suspect will not be arrested, and no charges will be filed against the juvenile, the Weston Forum reported. The comments were not considered credible threats, and the case was closed, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield