WESTON, Conn. – Weston public schools are running normally Tuesday after a two-hour delay Monday due to winter storm Nemo, which dumped 26.5 inches of snow on Weston.
School was canceled Friday, which moved the last day of school up one day to June 18 for high school seniors and to June 19 for grades K-11, according to school officials.
Vacation days have not been impacted by Nemo. High school seniors will be off Feb. 18 and all other grades will be off Feb. 18 and 19. All grades have spring vacation April 15 to 19.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 2 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 3 Weston Police Forensics Officers Help With Child Porn Arrest
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot