WESTON, Conn. – Weston public schools are running normally Tuesday after a two-hour delay Monday due to winter storm Nemo, which dumped 26.5 inches of snow on Weston.
School was canceled Friday, which moved the last day of school up one day to June 18 for high school seniors and to June 19 for grades K-11, according to school officials.
Vacation days have not been impacted by Nemo. High school seniors will be off Feb. 18 and all other grades will be off Feb. 18 and 19. All grades have spring vacation April 15 to 19.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown