WESTON, Conn. – Weston public schools are running normally Tuesday after a two-hour delay Monday due to winter storm Nemo, which dumped 26.5 inches of snow on Weston.
School was canceled Friday, which moved the last day of school up one day to June 18 for high school seniors and to June 19 for grades K-11, according to school officials.
Vacation days have not been impacted by Nemo. High school seniors will be off Feb. 18 and all other grades will be off Feb. 18 and 19. All grades have spring vacation April 15 to 19.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola