WESTON, Conn. – Weston public schools are running normally Tuesday after a two-hour delay Monday due to winter storm Nemo, which dumped 26.5 inches of snow on Weston.
School was canceled Friday, which moved the last day of school up one day to June 18 for high school seniors and to June 19 for grades K-11, according to school officials.
Vacation days have not been impacted by Nemo. High school seniors will be off Feb. 18 and all other grades will be off Feb. 18 and 19. All grades have spring vacation April 15 to 19.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters