WESTON, Conn. – Weston public schools are running normally Tuesday after a two-hour delay Monday due to winter storm Nemo, which dumped 26.5 inches of snow on Weston.
School was canceled Friday, which moved the last day of school up one day to June 18 for high school seniors and to June 19 for grades K-11, according to school officials.
Vacation days have not been impacted by Nemo. High school seniors will be off Feb. 18 and all other grades will be off Feb. 18 and 19. All grades have spring vacation April 15 to 19.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Weston High School Boosters Plan Food And Wine Festival