WESTON, Conn. - Weston’s Emily Ando, a 2010 graduate of Weston High School, graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pa.
Bucknell University is a highly selective, private, liberal arts university that offers majors in the arts, engineering, humanities, management, and social and natural sciences, along with broad opportunities outside of class, to its 3,600 undergraduates. Graduate programs are available in select disciplines. Students benefit from a small student-faculty ratio of 10:1, personal attention from faculty, leadership opportunities and excellent graduation rates and career outcomes.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 3 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Snow Threatens Easton, Weston On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News