WESTON, Conn. - Weston’s Emily Ando, a 2010 graduate of Weston High School, graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pa.
Bucknell University is a highly selective, private, liberal arts university that offers majors in the arts, engineering, humanities, management, and social and natural sciences, along with broad opportunities outside of class, to its 3,600 undergraduates. Graduate programs are available in select disciplines. Students benefit from a small student-faculty ratio of 10:1, personal attention from faculty, leadership opportunities and excellent graduation rates and career outcomes.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola