WESTON, Conn. - Weston’s Emily Ando, a 2010 graduate of Weston High School, graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pa.
Bucknell University is a highly selective, private, liberal arts university that offers majors in the arts, engineering, humanities, management, and social and natural sciences, along with broad opportunities outside of class, to its 3,600 undergraduates. Graduate programs are available in select disciplines. Students benefit from a small student-faculty ratio of 10:1, personal attention from faculty, leadership opportunities and excellent graduation rates and career outcomes.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker
- 5 Ridgefield Schools Technology Guru Leaving For New Post In Weston