WESTON, Conn. – Greenwich’s Juan Arraya teamed with Kerry Delmonico to win his fourth straight title in the Connecticut State Mixed platform tennis championship Saturday at Aspetuck Valley Country Club.
Arraya, tournament director and head racquet professional at Aspetuck Valley, won three straight titles with Sherri Shea. Arraya and Delmonico defeated Sebastian Bredberg and Lisa Rudloff in the finals Saturday.
In the B draw, Darien’s Scott and Kallie Hapgood beat Frank Lorenzetti and Haley Stuhr in the final.
The tournament featured 32 two-player teams in each draw. Aspetuck Valley hosted the semifinals and finals in each draw. Matches were played at seven other sites in Fairfield County.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 5 Connecticut NAACP Announces Probe Into 2014 Death Of Redding Lawyer