WESTON, Conn. – Greenwich’s Juan Arraya teamed with Kerry Delmonico to win his fourth straight title in the Connecticut State Mixed platform tennis championship Saturday at Aspetuck Valley Country Club.
Arraya, tournament director and head racquet professional at Aspetuck Valley, won three straight titles with Sherri Shea. Arraya and Delmonico defeated Sebastian Bredberg and Lisa Rudloff in the finals Saturday.
In the B draw, Darien’s Scott and Kallie Hapgood beat Frank Lorenzetti and Haley Stuhr in the final.
The tournament featured 32 two-player teams in each draw. Aspetuck Valley hosted the semifinals and finals in each draw. Matches were played at seven other sites in Fairfield County.
- 1 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow